Monday, May 25, 2009

One Move...Nearly Complete

Hi all one of my followers! I haven't posted anything because we haven't done anything interesting in a while. I've been moving stuff...and I mean "stuff" constantly and then rented a truck to move my tools and furniture on Saturday. It's amazing how much can be stuffed into a 625sf rental house. As every room in the place needs some attention somehow, GF and I still haven't figured out where we're putting things but I need to be out of my place by the end of the month so now we have one room full of boxes and the living room full of furniture just stacked there. I only moved two pieces into the master bedroom because I'm feeling more and more like I want to move a couple of walls before we get settled. I did move my OSB dresser and the bed in there because they are large and needed to be out of the way but they may get moved again as we work on that room.
dresser clashes - no flash
The dresser clashes tragically with the wallpaper so as much as we would have loved to keep it, the wallpaper has to go. It's on pretty good. We've tried the device that punctures the paper (I call it the "violator") and then sprayed release agent on it without much sucess in our brief experiments. I'm thinking a back hoe should do the trick.

As soon as I get a little more time, I'll post a floor plan of the house and what I think I'm going to do with the "master suite".

No comments:

Post a Comment